Sunday, April 6, 2008

Part 1

I am really bored so I am going to write a story.

As Kelly jogged along the beach she could feel the sun making its way through the clouds. Turning right on Curituck Lane led her right to the back of her house. After hosing off her sandy feet she made her way to the back door swatting all the mosquitoes she could. "Kelly, Is that you?" Jim asked. "Ya, I'm going to take a shower then I'll be ready." "Okay, take your time. I will be outside on the deck reading." "Ok" Kelly yelled from her bedroom.

I have to go to bed, but I will finish in the morning. Please comment about it! Thanks!!

4 comments:

xmcx said...

i like your story!
are u making it up as u go?

Danica said...

I love your story so far it drws you in with the beach and stuff. As for xmcx it seems we visit the same people. Go Figure!

Holly Noel said...

Thanks guys! Yes, I am making it up as I go! lol. Thanks for your support! It really helps! Ya,I am hoping that more people will visit my site so can you guys tell your friends? Thanks again!

rambler said...

luv it so far. i luv the beach!! so many possibilities!! really good start! keep writing!