Sunday, April 6, 2008

Part 2

"Hello, my name is Jane, I will be your server today. Is there anything I can get you to start out with?"
"I think we are ready to order."
"Alright, What can I get you ma'am?"
"I'll have the cesar salad with the dessing on the side"
"And for you?" The waitress said as she scribbled down Kelly's order.
"I'll have the double cheeseburger."
"Okay, If you need anything else just give me a wave."
As I sipped down my lemondade Jim and I both starred at the aqua colored ocean.
"Wow, it is so pretty out today." I stated as she finished her last sip of lemonade.
"It sure is."
"Maybe do you want to go to the beach after this?"
"I really want to, but I better head down to the office. I have a lot to get down before our wedding!"
"Your right. I have to finish some stuff up to." Kelly says disappointedly.
There meal came a few minutes later and they were eating just as Jim's phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Oh, Hi it's Martha."
"Can you hold on a moment?"
"Sure."
"Honey, I need to take this, it's for work it sound urgent. I will see you at the house later. Alright?" Jim said as he covered up the mouth piece on the phone.
"Sure. I will see you tonight."
Jim walked out of the restaurant while I waved to the waiter to get the check. I paid and left in a huff.
Today I didn't really feel like going to work. I normally go on weekends, but I just wasn't up to it. I'm sure Paul would understand. I quickly went home and changed into my bathing suit and headed down to the beach. All I needed was to relax. I didn't really want to go into the water, I just needed to relax and maybe even get a tan. I decided that it was to beautiful to drive to the beach and walking would be better.
I was getting tired and I was just about ready to leave when at that moment I knew my life would change forever.....


Please comment on it!! Please! I know, it is horrible! :(

5 comments:

rambler said...

omg omg omg!!!!! what happens?!?!? i need to know!!! XDDDD i cannot wait!!! need to read!!

and no..it doesn't suck.

<3 Amani

Danica said...

The story is really good. I love it! my question is who is Martha she doesn't sound like work. Man I want to be on the beach! Cant wait to see what happens!!!

Serena said...

omg i love it and um i think he's cheating on kelly lol

Hattie said...

hey um i cant email those questions to you cause of my computer but i can copy them into a comment if you really want them... and by the way i LOVE your story!

Hollia said...

lol serena i think it's really good, just a few grammar errors, but who cares about them?